понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

floating dollar magic trick




I was invited saturday to go to virginia with my aunt and grandma and my cousin chelsea.� I was so�excited.� My cousin lives in va beach.� shes 15.� We were on our way up there and laughing, talking ,and having a good time when suddenly a drunk driver coming at us hit my aunt head on.� She was driving and my grandma was next to her.� Both were killed and my cousin sitting next to me is now in the hospital.� My cousins paretns calls the cops on me accusing me of killing my aunt and grandma out of anger.� I explained to the cop when he came to my house how my cousin has anger problems.� The cop kept shrugging his shoulders.� He gave me�my court date�the day before thanksgiving.� If i didnapos;t attend court I�would be in jail.� Iapos;m probably going considered guilty and given community service for nothing.� My aunt and i�were talking when the drunk driver hit her.� she was watching me and then looked to see the oncoming saturn hit her head on.� I�will miss my aunt terribly.� My aunt was a very healthy� person with love for her family.� She always showed gratitude for her family and was true to her family.� My grandma was a strong person to live to 90 years old.� I hate that my cousin would want to blame me for something i didnapos;t even do.� He needs help.� Definately some therapy.� it was a horror accident.� Lukily i didnapos;t get hurt.� Iapos;m forbidden to go to funurel.� what a fucked up day.

ess technologies inc, floating dollar magic trick, floating dollar bill trick free, floating dollar bill trick, floating dollar bill secret.



Комментариев нет: