четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

corixa bexxar




We left here just after 11, picked up two prescriptions at my docs, and then on down to Silverdale to meet some old friends at Red Mobster. The old friends, are, actually, online people weapos;ve known for years, old (like us old), and have only met previously one time. I wasnapos;t crazy about them then, either.

This time I couldnapos;t hear what was going on, as the one near me mumbled and did not project her voice at all, and it was very noisy in the restaurant, plus Robyn and the other one were chatting nonstop. THe ohter one did project her voice. I think sheapos;s a teacher.

The food was not in the top hundred meals Iapos;ve had there. After 2 1/2 hours I ended my misery - no, not choking on a cold fried clam, just announcing it was time to go potty (and then the rest of you can get the hell away from me) well, not quite, but more abruptly than would have been polite had I had any capability of being polite for a minute longer.

Theyapos;re very nice people, but since the one near me had been rocking back and forth and not speaking for half an hour, I figured there were at least two of rest ready to get out of Dodge.

As we left one of the live lobsters almost made a getaway over the top of the tank. How symbolic.

When we got to the base pharmacy I asked Robyn if she minded if I waited in the car and she said no, but meant yes, though I didnapos;t know that, until an hour later when she came out.

Then we went back towards home to the other base for vegetables and crap, and I got to hit up Starbucks in the Exchange. Met Robyn back at the car with her five bags of groceries (I hope she remembered the veggies) and headed for home.

After an early and light supper R will be watching the presidential debate and I will be finding another room, preferably soundproof, to hide out in.

Excuse me now I want to go to my elderTG email group and stamp out a fire, some of the combatants, I mean, members, are feuding.

c regular expression validator, corixa bexxar, corixa communications.



Комментариев нет: