четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

achiever african american most recent




I currently have 3 patients, 2 of them are delirious and trying to climb out of bed and such. They are both in the same room, so that we could just get 1 patient care aid (PCA) in to watch them 1:2 overnight, as both of them have fallen out of bed (ie climbed OVER the side rails) within the past 24 hours.

Except that I just had to wake my PCA up. Seriously, get some coping strategies to get through the night, donapos;t sit in a dark, quiet room and then wonder why you canapos;t keep your eyes open. Get a frickin book, drink copious amounts of coffee, whatever, but damnit, I NEED YOU TO STAY AWAKE. One of my patients even has TV hooked up, so turn that on if you need to, but YOU NEED TO NOT BE SLEEPING WHEN MY PATIENTS ARE TRYING TO CLIMB OUT OF BED.

Seriously.

And now I have to report her, because itapos;s a huge issue of patient safety. Arg

cancer of the skin, achiever african american most recent, achiever african american famous, achiever african american, achiever 260af manual.



Комментариев нет: